söndag 28 mars 2010

TOURING, PLUS/MINUS

Having trouble sleeping. Happens every time I am getting ready to leave. Excitement it is. In a good way. So I shouldn´t complain at all really. Got up from bed and sat down at the kitchen table doing a quick graph of what touring is to me. And what I came out with was just that: I shouldn´t complain.

+
Travelling around Europe.
Meeting friends and hanging out.
Playing shows every night.
Eating great food I don´t have to neither pay for nor prepare.
Driving my Audi90, which I love.
Hopefully earning a little bit of money.

-
Sleeping too little.
Not having clean underwear.
Getting in trouble beacause I don´t pay my bills in Sweden.

So, as you can all see, it is very benefitial to me.

Starting to write again. I have a few really good things going on.
Moving slow however and feel pretty good about letting it take some time with the songwriting. I have put out alot of stuff the last year and this time I will try to do things a different way.
I also have some plans for a 7" project that might happen in the fall. Hope that will come true. Plans, plans, plans.

Now I should really sleep. /B

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar