söndag 14 mars 2010

Preparations


Good evening.

It´s been a really good Sunday.
Been sitting at the kitchen table all day listening to radio and drawing.
Drinking cup after cup of coffee and smoking under the fan of the stove.
White trash style putting out the cigarettes in an empty coke bottle.

What I´ve come up with is a new little button series for the tour.
I know I am probably one of the very few people who care at all, but one great part
of touring is the fact I am allowed to produce stupid little artefact I can put on the merch table.

Preparations are taking place. Christian was here over the weekend and we went through
the songs we´ll be playing. We might even have a little song in swedish with us as a treat!
Show info piling up. The liger is standing guard.

!B

2 kommentarer: