onsdag 17 mars 2010

Slow days

Hey hey, my my.

Slow day here today. Mainly domestic work.
Going through some merch, emailing like crazy, baking bread and washing.
We seriously need to get a washing machine.
I think that is my goal with this tour speaking in economical terms.
I wanna make 80 euros so I can buy a used washing machine. That should be doable I think.


Out of everything bad comes something good, right? I noticed when rinsing out the washing in the shower that my feet are amazing. They look like shit and Yrsa thinks they look creepy. But they look as if they were designed for crushing grapes. I will try to get a grape crushing job on my days off in Spain in May I think. I would like to know just how those job interviews really work.

Humle liked the bread alot. And he looked really nice next to it. And took a big bite of one loaf. They´re practically the same size. Can you imagine being the size of a loaf of bread, sitting next to it and wondering, if even for just one second, if you´re the same species? He´s great. Took him out to comb out some of his winter fur today since it´s coming off anyway, and his little baby hair was flying in the wind.

Bedtime now.
Best B

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar