måndag 5 april 2010

Hannover, Hamburg and Bremen
































































Hey Ho!
First three days done and I am feeling great.
We´ve played five shows so far and they´ve all been great shows.
First night in Hannover we met up with our dear friend Andi outside Bei Chez Heinz.
A beautiful spring sun was shining down on us and we ate some swedish candy in the sun.
Went to Cristoffers place for an excellent dinner and played to sumbling first shows. Mine more than Ray´s. He´s always just great!
Hans from little label Jellyfant came by with the brand new 10" records we´re putting out and they look great! Thank you so much Hans, and I´ll see you in Münster hopefully!

In a big mob we then left Hannover for Hamburg pretty early in the morning to play the highly anticipated street show. Me and Erik from Cedarwell had decided we´d play a show at a certain street corner in st pauli at three. So we headed over, and it was probably the most perfect corner we could have found! I was not sure if anyone would show up, and then it started raining, so it looked bad. But everything ended up just perfect. About forty people showed up, me, erik and ray played a few songs each and it was a proper little circus out there. Thanks everyone for showing up! And a special thanks of course for the coffee Malte! I´ll see you in Karlsruhe I hope.

Hasenschaukel is like playing my back garden, I´ve been there so many times, and it´s always so nice. And nothing has changed. Tanyo and everyone is great. Jörg and Ulla are the nicest of hosts, and the people coming out are always pure beauties. I love playing that place. Thanks so much!

Over to Bremen today. Came in quite early and had time for a little stroll and a cup of coffee in the sun. It´s really quite crammed in the car, so it´s nice to be able to stretch your legs for just a bit before it´s sit down time again. Sun was shining and all was gut. Went over to Fundamt where we did two short but lovely acoustic sets and a bunch of people was there. And I got to play my old song 1.2.3 to the guy who´s the reason I keep it in the set! Mathi. Alter. Du bekommst ein tape for sure!

Off to André´s place for a lovely meal and some swedish pastry that was awesome. André has got a little Hamster and he was the cutest thing I´ve ever held in my hand. Great little guy that thing!

And now. Sitting on the bed in Becki´s flat in Bremen after playing a house show here. Was great. Nice and quiet and I really felt I found a connection to the songs. I hope people never mistake my quietness for disinterest or tiredness. It´s just me feeling really good about playing my songs.

Bed now. Berlin tomorrow and quite a bit of driving.
See you soon! B

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar